Welcome to TokenSets! 🎉
Here we'll guide you on how to get your account set up on TokenSets to buy, sell, and take other actions on the site. We'll cover creating your account and funding the account to get it ready for use on TokenSets.
Your TokenSets Account
You can create a TokenSets account in a few easy steps:
- Click "Sign In" on the top right of TokenSets.
- Enter your email.
- Go to your email account and open the login email sent to you.
- Click "Log in to TokenSets".
- Go back to TokenSets window and view that you're now logged in.
Afterwards, if you're viewing TokenSets from a new account, you'll be guided on how to fund your wallet and buy a Set.
Creating a Web3 Account
TokenSets allows you to use 3rd party login options that you may already be familiar with. You can use these options if you prefer not to use the default login method. The Web3 wallets we support are:
- Metamask - A Web3 wallet used as a browser extension.
- Metamask Mobile - The mobile app version of Metamask.
- Coinbase Wallet (and Wallet Link) - Easy to use wallet that allows you to buy, sell, and track your Sets.
- Fortmatic (phone number and email login) - Secure SOC 2 security compliant wallet that supports login through email and phone.
- TrustWallet - Secure multi-coin wallet where you can buy, sell, and track your Sets.
- imToken - Multi-asset wallet that allows users to buy, sell, and manage Sets.
Download and install any of these wallets above. Once you have them set up, move on to adding ETH to your account.
Adding ETH To Your Account
Sourcing Your ETH
You can get ETH at any crypto exchange, including Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, Bitfinex, OkEx, Huobi, and more. Once you have your ETH on hand, you need to send that ETH to your new Web3 account.
Sending ETH To Your Wallet
Your Web3 account comes with a public address that you use to send ETH to. It should always start with
0x and look something like this:
From your exchange or other Web3 account, you can transfer your ETH to your new Web3 wallet address. Copy your Web3 address and paste it into the address field for transfer, and input the amount you'd like to transfer. Double check that you've pasted in the correct address and amount, since sending it to the wrong address may result in you not being able to retrieve your transferred funds. Once everything looks good, confirm the transfer and wait for the transaction to finish. When you see it in your new Web3 account, you will be able to begin buying and selling Sets on TokenSets.
What to do next
After you have your account set up, it's time to explore the different Sets and make sure you find the right Set for you. You can continue to the tutorials below on what to do next after you set up your account.